- the types of information that we may collect from you when you access or use our Website - http://www.psydro.com/ , Mobile App and other online services (collectively, our "Services"); and
- our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect through our Services and in the electronic communications sent through or in connection with our Services.
Psydro qualifies as a Data Controller under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of The European Parliament and of The Council of 27 April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”)). As such, we aim to comply with all legal obligations which the GDPR implies on Data Controllers.
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM OUR USERS?
Psydro may collect and use information of and regarding its Users. We collect only data which is essential to our operations and enables us to provide you with better user experience.
The information, through which the person may be identified, may include data, which the User voluntarily enters, uses or provides when using the Services of the Website and Mobile App Psydro, or submits when creating a User Account. Psydro collects and uses the information for the purposes, outlined in the Terms and Conditions, as well as to offer new services to the User or to familiarize him with new functionalities on the Website and Mobile App.
We collect two types of information from and about our Users, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and your usage details (i.e. your Internet Service Provider).
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
- User Account information: Your full name, email address and other information you may provide with your account, such as your location, age bracket etc. that may be displayed as a part of your User Account;
We collect this information in order to verify the authenticity of your User Account.
- Preferences: Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language;
We collect this information in order to provide you with a better user experience.
- Your Content: Information you provide through our Services
We collect this information in order to monitor whether your reviews comply with our Guidelines and Policies.
- Searches and other activities: The search terms you have looked up and results you selected;
We collect this information in order to provide you with enhanced user experience.
- Browsing information: How long you used our Services, which features you used, etc.;
We collect this information in order to monitor the performance of our Website and Mobile App.
- Communications: Between you and Psydro support staff regarding the Services.
We collect this information in order to improve our Services and keep track of our performance.
- Posts: You also may provide information (likes, ratings, reviews, comments, etc.) to be published or displayed on publicly accessible areas of the Services.
We collect this information in order to enhance the buying experience of customers around the globe.
- Information from third parties: We may collect, process and store your user ID associated with any social media account (such as your Facebook and Google account) that you use to sign into the Services or connect with or use with the Services. This could include, without limitation, any information that you have made public through a given social media account of yours.
We collect this information in order to allow you to login faster and easier.
- HOW WE GATHER INFORMATION FROM USERS?
- WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
Like other websites and mobile apps, we collect information to enhance your visit and deliver more individualized content. We respect your privacy and do not share your information with anyone, except in cases when that proves necessary.
We will retain the information we collect from you for a period of 15 years. After the expiry of this period we undertake to delete any information we have collected from you.
- CHANGE OR REVIEW OF INFORMATION
If you would like to review, change or delete personal data we have collected from you or you had submitted or permanently delete your account, please contact us.
- ACCESSING & CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We take reasonable steps to accurately record the personal information that you provide to us, as well as any subsequent updates.
We encourage you to review, update, and correct the personal information that we maintain about you. You may request that we delete personal data about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, irrelevant for legitimate purposes, or are being processed in a way which infringes any applicable legal requirements.
- SECURITY: HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
Psydro is registered as a Personal Data Controller at the Information Commissioner’s Office under registered number: ZA257410
We have implemented appropriate measures in the form of various technical, physical and other means, including, but not limited to measures regarding the security of out electronic systems and databases, locks, racks, cases and other devices and access controlling systems, fire-notifying and fire extinguishing systems. These means aim at improving the integrity and security of the personal information that we collect and maintain. However, please be advised that even the best security measures cannot guarantee the full elimination of all risks. If we learn of any violation, breach or danger to our security systems breach, then we will attempt to notify you electronically so that timely and appropriate protective steps can be taken. Apart from informing you via e-mail, we may post a notice through the Website and Mobile App if a security breach occurs.
Your personal data safety is of utmost importance to us. We review and strive to improve our security measures on a regular basis.
If we detect a breach of our security measures, which has the potential of harming you as individual we will notify you without undue delay.
As mentioned, you may at any time review or change the personal information we maintain about you by contacting Psydro. Upon your request, we will delete your contact information and personal data from our active databases.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Psydro does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have personal information on a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our servers. Psydro encourages parents to go online with their kids.
Some tips to help make a child’s online experience safer: Teach kids never to give personal information, unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult. This Includes name, address, phone, school, etc. Know the sites your kids are visiting and which sites are appropriate. Look for website privacy policies. Know how your child’s information is treated.
- GOVERNING LAW
The copyrights of this Website and Mobile App are the property of Psydro Ltd.
Texts, graphics, photographs, animations, videos and clips, visible on the Website and/or Mobie App are the object of copyright and are part of the intellectual property of Psydro. Those may not be reproduced, used, presented or represented without an explicit written permission by Psydro. Any distribution of files, obtained by the Users under the Terms and Conditions of the Website and Mobile App, or of parts of such files, constitutes a violation of the relevant intellectual property protection laws and is prosecuted by the law.
Nothing contained on this website may be interpreted as granting a license or right of use as a trademark without the prior explicit written consent of Psydro.
Psydro is controlled, operated and administered entirely within the United Kingdom.
If you are accessing the Psydro Website and/or Mobile App from another jurisdiction, please be advised that you are transferring your personal information to Psydro Ltd. In the United Kingdom and, by using the Website and Mobile App, you consent to that transfer and to abide by the applicable laws concerning your use of the Website and Mobile App and your agreements with us.
Address: Unit 11, The Old Town Hall, 142 Albion St, Southwick, Brighton BN42 4AX
© Psydro Limited 2017.
Unit 11, The Old Town Hall, 142 Albion St, Southwick, Brighton BN42 4AX